Ongoing professional and personal development are really important to me! I constantly seek to learn through formal and informal studies. When I’m not undertaking formal coursework, I’m a voracious consumer of books, blogs, news sites, podcasts and networking events. Here is a list of resources that are currently inspiring me.
- Master of Arts in Journalism majoring in print and online journalism, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Business Degree majoring in marketing, University of Technology Sydney
- Diploma of Photography
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer
- Hootsuite Certified Professional
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Diploma of Crystal Awakening and Crystal Shamanism (including Oracle Card Reading)
- Certificate in Crystal Healing
- Certificate in Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Certified Angel Reader Card Reader™
- BTEC Professional Diploma Course in Holistic Massage Practice (UK)
- ITEC Diploma of Holistic Massage (UK)
- Cert IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- TouchPro Chair Massage Certification (UK)
- Usui Reiki I and II (UK)
Memberships and Associations
- Was a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI), and gained Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) accreditation in 2003
- Currently a member of several Facebook Mastermind Groups, including Your Digit Formula and Moolah
- Member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- From March 2013 to February 2014, I was a volunteer photographer at the RSPCA’s Wacol Animal Adoption Centre, where I photographed animals being prepared or adoption. My images were used across the RSPCA’s websites and social media accounts to increase the adoption rates of animals in their care.
- I have been a member of Toastmasters clubs in Australia and the UK over the last 15 years, and have held various positions including President, Vice President Membership and Vice President Public Relations.
- I was a member of the AMI’s Queensland State Development Committee from November 2014 to June 2015